- It is not necessary to register in order to visit and use EUSurplus.com. Still, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible for registered users.
USE OF WEBSITE
- You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
TERMS OF SALE
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price;
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible;
- EUSurplus assumes that all its clients are over 18 years of age and possess a valid PayPal or bank account. EUSurplus.com retains the right to refuse any request made by its clients. When placing an order the client is responsible for all details provide to us, including their validaty and accuracy.;
- (a) Our Contract:
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A valid contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by email that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
- (b) Pricing and Availability:
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price or be refunded. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund;
- Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
- (c) Payment:
- Payment is carried out using PayPal or by bank transfer. Your order will be processed only when your funds are received. Once the goods have been despatched you will be sent a confirmation email stating thar your purchased goods have been dispatched.
VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- (a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- (b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in Portugal;
- (c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data;
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Throughout EUSurplus.com you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website but that we consider that it might hold information relevant to you. If you visit any website via a link on EUSurplus.com you do so at your own risk;
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- (a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with EUSUrplus;
- (c) the website from which you link to EUSurplus.com does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or any other form of content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other third party rights;
- (d) by linking to EUSurplus.com in breach of the above clauses you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and or up to date;
- All material contained on EUSurplus.com is provided without any warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using EUSurplus.com.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
- If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
- We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
- If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and http://www.eusurplus.com/. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of http://www.eusurplus.com/.